The mission of the Disciplinary Alternative Education Program is to create and maintain an environment where students, teachers, administrators, support staff, and the community become a cohesive unit for the enrichment and redirection of student behavior in order for each student to attain success to become productive citizens.
- Make a Positive First Impression
- Treat Everyone with Dignity and Respect
- Make Communication more Effective
- Practice Professionalism at All Times
- Serve Others from a Team-Centered Approach
- Project a Positive Attitude
- Make Excellence a Goal in Everything We Do